9/29/13

About Me

Oh Hello There
Welcome to my beehive

My name is Rebecca, you can always call me "B" "Bec" "Becca"


I love to pour all my obsessive, complicated and endless thoughts here. Specially, all the things that I enjoy, like movies, TV shows, arts, stories, and technology.
A tad bit about meI find that writing it's very soothing whenever I can't get some "stuffs" out of my mind. I just can't stop writing. Sometimes, I feel like I watch too many movies and TVs. I hold a degree in communication science and have a big love in PR and corporate industry. I like internet, movies, Italy, and pasta. I adore girls with pixie hair
Here's fun facts about me:
  • When I was four, I accidentally ironed my left hand and It left me a scar. That's when I learned where right and left.
  • My favorite comedy show is The Big Bang Theory
  • Even though I love sitcom, but my first choice will be crime genre over the comedy
  • Criminal minds made me paranoid to be alone at home, but It doesn't stop me to watch it anyway
  • My guilty pleasure is googling, movie marathon, coffee and research
  • I'm a bad bad driver. . I'm poor at navigation. Sometimes, I just can't find my way back home
  • My all time favorite movie stars are Audrey Hepburn and Daniel Day-Lewis
  • I think Michael Fassbender is the sexiest man in the planet (well usually it changes every now and then)
  • I have a best friend that I met in playgroup, and she thinks I'm nuts


A tad bit about the site: I started this blog since 2009, but I'm not really into blogging until past weeks. I'm an Indonesian citizen, but I write my blog in English most of the time since I'd like to post about movies and TV shows. Some movie that I'd like to review will be very random. It could be either new or classic, as long as I find it interesting to write. Some TV Shows that I like to review here are How I Met Your Mother, Glee, Hart of Dixie and Modern Family. But it doesn't mean I won’t post about other stuffs, or write about another show. It just mean I'm not a TV or movie critic whatsoever.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...