10/4/13

The Most Anticipated Episode of The Year: Farewell to Finn Glee Season 5 Spoiler




Probably The Most Anticipated Episode of The Year





I can't believe they pick this song. I think it's the perfect song choice for Finn Tribute



Rumored songs:


- The Band Perry’s “If I Die Young,” performed by Santana
- The Pretenders’ “I’ll Stand By You,” performed by Mercedes
- “Seasons of Love” from RENT, performed by the New Directions
- James Taylor’s “Fire and Rain,” performed by All cast
- Adele's Make you feel my love performed by Rachel

This appears to be the complete song list for Glee season 5, episode 3 titled “The Quarterback”

Read Glee Season 5 First Episode Review here>> and song recap here>>


also HIMYM season 9 review is here>>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...