10/8/09

There She Moves

I thought my tears won't be dried
Seems my heart never be healed
Can you see the gaping wound?
I see my heart as a broken reed
Once broken and never returned



When I woke up this morning
Looked at the mirror
I found her
Looked at her face, beauty red lips
It is me indeed
When i opened the window
Tried to breathe the air
It's the same air I knew

I walk out the street
When the wind blows
Let all my hair moves
Flies my worries
Sun shines through my face
Warm feeling dive
Then I found the beautiful girl here
Named me. . .

I thought my heart shot to pieces
Felt like being slaped
When he shattered my window of hope
All wishes down with me
Then i see this girl
The very classy one
She was here all the time
and look, there she moves . .

There I move

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...